
Sweater: Old Navy | Jeans: Simply Vera | Boots: ShoeMint | Scarf: Target | Earrings: Simply Vera
Well the good news is that I've decided burgundy booties go with everything.
The bad news is you guys might get bored with me below the knees for the rest of my 30 for 30.
i love that scarf! so cute!
ReplyDeletewww.darlingprepster.blogspot.com
Thanks lady! I love it even more for being on crazy sale!
DeleteLove love love love those boots!
ReplyDeleteThank youuuuu :) I literally don't ever want to take them off.
DeleteYour top knot is so perfect! And I love the scarf :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
citysequins.blogspot.com
Oh there's a big ol rat's nest inside this bun. It's full of secrets!
DeleteThat top knot is to die for.
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! It's crazy easy
Delete1. you looks sups skinny. bitch.
ReplyDelete2. can't get over the skinny.
3. teach me to make the perfect bun (once my hair is long again).
4. clean your room missy.
;)
1. I call this my funhouse mirror. It got bent juuuuust the right way in transit and it takes off 20 pounds ;)
Delete2. see #1
3. I'll teach you right now! No long hair necessary. The secret: the donut.
4. WORKING ON IT MOM
Sam, isnt it fun how a scarf can add that special touch and make an outfit complete? Those booties are amazing, and you deserve it that you won them.
ReplyDeleteChin up sweetie at the end everything will be fine.
I swear( Ich schwöre) by the moon and the stars and the sky :-)
www.fleurani.blogspot.de
I'm a scarf addict! It's part of the reason I hate summer!!!
DeleteWriting down my new german word :)
I love those booties and I love your hair like that! Sock or no sock?
ReplyDeleteNo sock, donut! The link is two comments up :)
DeleteIs that a sock bun I see?? :) If so, more twin moments.
ReplyDelete-Emily
www.herphilly.com
Sort of a sock bun! Actually a donut bun.
DeleteLOVEEEEE the boots!!!!
ReplyDeleteMEEEE TOOOOOOOO! It's unhealthy how obsessed I am!
DeleteYou are rockin one fabulous bun! Is it a sock bun? I love how easy those are.
ReplyDeleteErica
http://nomoretees.blogspot.com/