Deets on The Liebster Award
11 Facts About Me
9. I'm the world's slowest shopper, no contest.
8. I was a huge How I Met Your Mother fan until like season 6, then it got lame.
7. Every few years I get all itchy and want to move somewhere new.
6. For the first semester of law school the only groceries I bought were little kid cereal and milk.
5. Everything I own is Apple. I sometimes forget Windows exists.
4. I didn't like sushi, Chipotle, asparagus, creme brulee, Starbucks, or wine before I met Boyfriend.
3. I own the entire Star Wars collection on Blu-ray.
2. The only color my hair hasn't been is red.
1. I'm shy.
Questions From Gina
Schizophrenic magpie professional... just kidding. Sort of.
The idea of super-designer handbags that cost more than cars makes me break out in a cold sweat. I love to look, but I can't imagine carrying around something that expensive. Where would I set it down? Where would I store it at night? In a safe? In a fire, would I be obligated to save it first? So I think I'd probably stick with something like this Kate Spade tote or maybe this DVF one. Does that make me boring?
:) Oh I'm sorry, did that slip out?
And turn off the damn word verification for your comments! Thanks for calling me out on that one, Ani.
My NomineesPlease don't be offended if you have more than 200 followers and I nominated you! I mean it as a compliment, I swear. I just did a quick GFC/Bloglovin' count, so if I'm off, I'm sorry.
Create That Outfit
The Fashion Canvas
My New Favorite Outfit
Real Girl Glam
The Serena Saga - I know, I know, no tag backs - she was already on my list, she just beat me to it!
Small Town, Big Wardrobe
Twenties Girl Style
The Questions1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Link us up to one of your favorite outfit posts ever.
3. If you could raid one celeb's closet, who would it be?
4. Who are your style icons?
5. Where do you work, and what's the dress code?
6. Dog person or cat person?
7. What's your star sign?
8. What's your favorite trend this year?
9. You just won $5,000: shopping spree, vacation, or something else?
10. What's your favorite non-bloggy hobby?
11. What advice would you give to someone thinking of starting a blog? (Sorry Gina, loved this so I'm stealing!)
Thanks, Gina & Serena!